Terms & Conditions
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Promoter is The Magazine Works Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 76 075 030 385) which shall hereafter be referred to as Magazine Works.
2. Information on prizes and how to enter Magazine Works competitions from part of these Terms & Conditions
3. Entry to Magazine Works competitions is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
4. To enter Magazine Works competitions entrants must be a current and fully paid subscriber of Australian Gold Gem & Treasure magazine by the close of business on the specified closing date of the competition.
5. Prize winners of Magazine Works competitions are drawn on the specified competition closing date and are contacted within 5 business days of selection and are published in the next available issue of Australian Gold Gem & Treasure magazine after the Competition closing date.
6. The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize or part thereof.
8. Each entrant’s personal information is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote the Competition and the winner. The personal information of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions.
9. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or any damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this Competition.
10. All entries become the property of Magazine Works.
11. The laws of New South Wales govern Magazine Works competitions.
12. By entering Magazine Works competitions entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
Bits & Pieces
||The Mother of all Pearls
The largest and most expensive pearl ever found is known variously as the ‘Pearl of Lao Tzu’ or ‘The Pearl of Allah’ [...]